A friend kindly reminded me that I have not updated my blog in a month so I though I would share about Austin's birthday party.
First the kids played a game of bowling and snacked on pizza:
Austin patiently waiting for his next turn:
By the end, Jacob had pretty good form. No strikes this time though.
Then we moved onto the Angry Birds cake Miss Marissa made (which was double layer chocolate cake with chocolate pudding in the middle and cream cheese icing).
Then it was present time!
We took the kids over to the arcade to finish up. Those tokens fly threw their hands fast!
When it was all said and done, Austin had a blast and thanked Mark and I individually for his birthday party.
I've always had their parties at our house but I will definitely consider another bowling party and some other options. Very easy clean up, the kids were busy the whole time and it took a lot of weight off of me in attempting to entertain and feed nine children AND their parents.
1 comment:
Bowling = Awesome sauce!
And I can see that Austin had to use the ramp so as to not embarrass the other children with his ninja-like bowling skills!! ;-)
~Mr. Joshua
Post a Comment