Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Be Intentional.

Have you ever heard a word or phrase over and over and finally one day it hits you?  Suddenly, you fully understand it.

I read a blog called The Intentional Home. The writer discusses different ways of being intentional in life.  For some reason when I read the word "intentional" today the light bulb came on.  Be intentional.  With finances. With family. With your time. With your home. With your talents. Live life intentionally. ON PURPOSE!

I no longer want to allow the days to go by, stepping through the same routine day in and day out.  I no longer want to waste the time wishing to make my photography business grow, wishing to get closer to God, wishing to make a leap in our finances and debt relief, wishing I had a better relationship with people, wishing to set aside special time with my kids as I sit staring at a screen or watching episode after episode night after night.  Time is valuable and I need to start prioritizing and making my keystrokes be worth something more than points in Words with Friends.

Tonight I turn over a new leaf with a new look on life.  Its time to live life on purpose.

1 comment:

Debbie Faber said...

you go girl. And let me add, when things go awry and don't quite go the way you want, remember what your intention was and then it will not be so bad. You never really have control over what others think, but you KNOW what you think and meant.