Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let the creative juices flow

My mom came back from visiting my grandparents with a box full of shells.  She decorated two mini Christmas trees with them and decided to keep them up since her house is beach and lighthouse themed throughout.  Shortly after that I found photos of beautiful wreaths on Pinterest decorated with shells.  Then my mom noticed there isnt much beach decor available at the area stores.  See where this is going yet?

My mom and I decided we were going to venture into the crafty business of wreath decorating.  We gathered a few starter items at a church yard sale and found a few more things today at the thrift shop.  (I also found a large picture frame to use a photography prop for $3.00!)  I spent some time today playing with the wreaths I have.





Close up:



Close up:




Close up:



Minature wreaths:










No comments: