Thursday, August 25, 2011

Favorite Five

These are a few of my favorite things...

1. Ritz crackers.  I love them. The buttery crisp, with or without topping, is enough to pull me through when hunger strikes or I need a quick snack during the driving marathons of the weekdays.



2. Vanilla Coke.  It reminds me of my soda jerk days during high school, working at Diana's Sweet Shoppe making sodas and ice cream sundaes for customers.



3. All You magazine.  I use it for the coupons, the recipes, the fashion tips...it is the ONLY magazine I search out and buy on a monthly basis and is only found at Walmart.  (It's probably the ONLY reason I step inside Walmart.)

www.allyou.com


4. Flip flops.  Which is hilarious because I could not stand them growing up.  I didn't start wearing flip flops until about 3 years ago and now its all I wear for as long as I can stand it.  I have about six pairs of them, which is a lot considering its half of my shoe count.



5. Racerbacks. I LOVE this cut on shirts.  It gives it a boyish, laid-back feel on tanks while showing off the upper back and shoulders.  Its comfortable and worry-free to me.


1 comment:

Su said...

Tara-

Su Soutter here. My mil is looking for someone to do our family portrait. Do you still do family portraits? Can you email me? I could not find your email. My email is susoutter at bellsouth dot net.

Also. . you can order All You from me for only 83 cents an issue. On my blog. . at the very top is a link. That will save you a trip to Walmart ...and save you some money!! It is 2.24 at Walmart.

Looking forward to hearing from you-