Photography has really taken off as a profession and it seems more and more continue to pop up. Our region seems to be flooded with studios and photographers. Its a bit discouraging at times. I feel like a little, tiny fish in a huge ocean of photographers.
But I love it. I love seeing the printed material, a moment in time captured forever on that piece of paper. I never tire of looking at photographs, whether it be in albums, boxes or even facebook. It makes me particularly happy to know I was able to put a smile on someone's face because I took the time to click that button.
I recently purchased a backdrop and am researching home studio set ups. I currently do everything on location but would love to offer studio type portraits as well.
1 comment:
Your work is beautiful, Tara, and it won't take you long to grow to be a "big fish". ;)
Post a Comment