Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend Away

Next weekend, my husband and I are traveling to the mountains for a little time away.  We have not gone on "vacation" along, just the two of us, since our one year anniversary! That was over seven years ago! We typically go with another couple, other times its with the kids, and there have been plenty of times Mark had to stay behind due to work. 

Needless to say, this little escape is much overdue and I am truly looking forward to it.  We are retreating to Gatlinburg, TN, at the base of the Smoky Mountains.  The resort is called Gatlinburg Town Square. Our room should have a mountain-view and stone fireplace.  We have recieved many suggestions on sites to see but the thing I am looking forward to the most is laying in bed without any time frame or responsibilities except my own stomach to fill!

http://www.summerbayresort.com/gatlinburg_townsquare.htm

No comments: