Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Magic of Disney

Since Mark and I took a trip to Disney World after our first anniversary, I have been aching to take Jacob, and now Austin.  My intentions were when the boys reached 8 and 5 years old we would take them.  I assumed by that age they could truly experience, and remember, Disney World. 

However, we got a little too comfortable once we purchased our house and the tax return money is going to pay off bills instead of sending us on a family vacation to remember.  After talking to my sister-in-law, Sarah, we decided that it would be a special treat to celebrate Christmas all together (grandparents included) in Disney.  I have been there the week between Christmas and stayed through the New Year celebrations, stayed during the month of August right before school started again (which I do not recommend, too hot!), and Mark and I went in October (when it was still hot).

 I know there are many of my friends who have taken a family vacation here, so my question is: When do you believe is the best time, considering cost and weather, to take a family vacation to Disney World?

No comments: