Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One of my favorite things

I love my kitchen table. It serves so many purposes for me. We eat dinner as a family almost every night sitting at it. I use it as a desk when I bring home work or edit pictures.  If the boys are watching a movie, I'll sit and read a magazine or book at it.  Sometimes I fold clothes on it so I can be close to everyone else. Austin plays with playdoh or the boys will paint and color there.  Its the gathering place when we have company.  It certainly isnt because money was invested (it is a garage sale find that was then handed down to us and the chairs do not match the table).  But this table seems to be where I can be surrounded by sunlight while still able to hear and experience what is going on through out the rest of our house. I am comfortable here.  Where is your favorite spot in your house?

No comments: