Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh, Baby!

I am lucky enough to be surrounded by pregnant women.  Seriously though, I am very excited.  The three couples we regularly hang out with are expecting this winter.  The due dates are roughly a month apart: November, December and January!  I started a baby items collection basket in my closet and finally have a reason to be in the baby section of Target.  An added bonus: baby photos shoots!!!  While I find newborn shoots extremely difficult, mostly because I am afraid of bending and twisting and intruding with other people's babies, I'll have no qualms about manipulating these little bundles of joy into positions they will never again be able to get into.  

For such an occasion, I purchased these from a very talented friend of mine:


Hopefully I will have the opportunity to use both. 
 (November baby is a boy and we will find out in two weeks what December baby is.)

...Although, I can always photoshop the pink a different color...Hmmm...

No comments: