http://boultonboysandme.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-cleaning.html
I finally got around to that last weekend. When we repainted the kitchen, shortly after we moved into our house, I bought three colors for the kitchen. I only used one. While becoming stir-crazy in this awful heat, I decided to put one of those forgotten gallons to use.
I have a shower curtain with green, red and brown blocks on it that I am going to use for now but am on the lookout for a nice beach-inspired curtain. I am also considering stenciling sanddollars, starfish and some other kind of sea creature around the top of the walls with a creamy white paint. They seem rather bland. Or maybe I just need larger wall decor. Any suggestions?
Our future goal is to center the vanity and replace the top with a piece that is cut to size. I also want to get a smaller, framed rectangle mirror and possibly put a small sconce on each side for softer lighting in such a small bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment