I may have been premature in my last posting.
My husband has been very sick since Wednesday so by yesterday afternoon I was stir-crazy sitting at home. I fished out the other "forgotten" gallon of paint left over from our kitchen and decided to paint the bottom half of the bathroom wall and moldings. Everyone says they like it, I'm still not sure. I think the white brightened it up a bit more and I was hoping for a little glossier of a finish but the current color seems to tone down the dark brown a bit.
I apologize for the photographer being in the photo. There are not too many options in this tiny bathroom.
The bottom color is called Antique Lace and actually matches the lighter blocks in the shower curtain almost identically. I am considering nixing the beach idea and sticking with the block/modern curtain. I have a red mosaic tea light burner that goes perfectly and some square shelves I can steal from the boys' room.
Now the wheels are turnin'...
No comments:
Post a Comment