**My tech savvy husband solved my comment problem. Its my awesome, updated laptop. lol Apparently the version of Internet Explorer I have is causing complications. In the meantime I will use Google Chrome and hopefully catch up with everyone.**
Awesome. I still cannot comment on anyone's blog, including my own. I am reading them all though and have attempted to comment on most of them in the past two weeks with no avail. I'll try more research tonight. It is just so odd! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I may be doing incorrectly? I have commented on many before and since I am always logged in when I comment, it used to just pull my information.
Well, off to drop one child off at KidBlast for an end-of-school party and take the other to karate to be over just in time to make it back to KidBlast to pick up child #1. Hoping for a hot, steamy pizza and breadsticks to appear on my counter when I get home (oh, and my hubby to be here too).
No comments:
Post a Comment