Sorry I have been MIA. Its been a crazy week and weekend with lots of activities. In exciting news, I have been deemed the official family trip coordinator by my mother-in-law. We are taking a Boulton Bunch vacation to Busch Gardens. It'll be the four of us, my brother-in-law and his wife and my parents-in-law. We were hoping my parents could join us but it doesn't look like the timing will work out.
In March, the eight of us went on a beach hiatus for the weekend and it was really nice spending that time together. This time we'll have a little more adventure and I'm sure Mark & Austin will have a blast with Elmo while the rest of us ride the coasters. (hee hee, My husband will not do roller coasters.) I am geared up and ready to go!
My brother-in-law, his wife, Mark, Jacob and I went last summer. Jacob was so bummed he couldn't ride one of the roller coasters with Uncle Zak and I chickened out. I am hoping to see a few more shows this time around too.
No comments:
Post a Comment