I shared my list with my husband and kiddos, explaining some of the items that involved the four of us together. Everyone seemed game on my ideas.
-I've researched cooking classes in the area. If anyone is interested in doing one with me, I'd love some company!! There is one at the Mineral Springs Inn in Fuquay or I found some others in Cary and Raleigh.
-Mark and I decided which race we will run this year, the Color Vibe 5K. The date is not set for Raleigh yet, but I pre-registered us today.
-I have two churches I want to check out: 1. Church Alive, which my parents are attending. I went with them once around the holidays and the boys have been a couple of times. Austin really liked the Children's program. Their middle school program is Sunday evenings so Jacob has to sit with us during regular services. However, they are located in Fuquay-Varina. 2. Triangle Community Church, where our friends James & Diana attend. Its a bit further out but I like all of the options they have for Middle Schoolers - even a monthly Saturday volunteer day for just middle and high schoolers.
-I am two weeks into the South Beach diet, attempting to get my carb intake under control. Exercise regiment comes next week with my accountability partner wrapping up her overtime this week. The timing works well because I will be on Phase 2 of the South Beach diet which re-introduces whole-wheat carbs and some fruit, important items to energize me while at the gym.
-I finished a book today, although it was only 31 pages long, so I'll call that my warm-up for the three I plan to read this year.
-Lastly, the credit card debt. Mark and I have had many discussions the past few weeks about this. As soon as I hit post here and change over the laundry, I'm adding a sheet to our budget spreadsheet to show us how much we owe to what and the interest rate so we can form our plan of attack.
No comments:
Post a Comment